What are Life Groups ?
Life Groups are small informal gatherings held at different homes throughout the week with intentional, life-on-life investment in each other’s lives to move toward Christ-likeness.
What is the purpose of a Life Group?
Life Groups are where people gather for discipleship, and fellowship. There are many adult discipleship groups that gather together in our community, to get to know each other, to enjoy one another, and to serve & encourage one another.
Currently we have 6 different Life Groups that take place at all different days and times throughout the week. If you are interested in joining a Life Group, please call the office for more information.
- Price Life Group – meets every other Sunday at 4:00pm
- Holly Life Group – meets on the 2nd & 4th Monday at 6:30pm
- Newell Senior Life Group – meets on the 2nd & 4th Friday at 6:30pm
- Jackson Life Group – meets on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 7pm
- Florance Life Group – meets on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 6:30pm
- Kasprzak Life Group – meets every other Sunday at 5:30pm