What are Life Groups?
Life Groups are small informal gatherings held at different homes throughout the week.
What is the purpose of a Life Group?
The purpose of these Life Groups is to provide an opportunity for us to “live life” together and develop deeper relationships with one another. By spending more time together, we learn more about each other’s needs, and are able to help fill those needs for each other in ways we wouldn’t be able to do without that connection. And at the center of it all, we’ll spend time studying God’s Word; not only growing closer to each other, but to our Creator, Savior, and Lord!
Currently we have 6 different life groups that take place at all differnt times throughout the week. If you are interested in joining a life group, please call the office to see which ones still have room. If you are interested in leading a life group, please contact the office and we will get you in touch with an Elder.
- Clifton/Price Life Group – meets every other Sunday at 4:30pm
- Holly Life Group – meets on the 1st & 3rd Thursday at 6:30pm
- Benson Senior Life Group – meets on the 2nd & 4th Friday at 5:30pm
- Jackson Life Group – meets on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 7pm
- Florance Life Group – meets on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 6:30pm
- Kasprzak Life Group – meets every other Sunday at 5:30pm