Booklets by Joel James
Joel James is Pastor/Teacher of Grace Fellowship in Pretoria, South Africa. This link takes you to the church’s resources page where you will find a number of helpful booklets. Among these booklets are: ‘How to Handle Calamity,’ ‘Overcoming Anger,’ and ‘Expository Study: A Practical Guide to Preparing Expository Sermons.’ and more.
This is a list of free ebooks, and pdf of all the Puritan writers, from John Owen, Richard Sibbs, Thomas Manton, Thomas Brooks, and Jonathan Edwards to many others you may never have heard. They are treasures from pastors long dead which are so sweet to the soul.
- The Life of God in the Soul of Man, Henry Scougal Click Here
- The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment, Jeremiah Burroughs Click Here
- Gospel Clarity by Voddie Baucham Click Here
- One Ambition: Contentment by Darrell Harrison (First 30 Min.) Click Here
- Discipleship as a Lifestyle by Harry Walls Click Here
- The World and Everything In It (News from a Christian worldview) Click Here
- The Briefing by Albert Mohler Click Here
The Center For Biblical Thinking
The CBT has the purpose of helping believers to think biblically about different topics like theology, culture, education, artificial intelligence, politics, journalism, and more. Click Here