Prayer, Bible study, and Fellowship are some of the best ways to develop lasting relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ and to grow in our relationship to our great God and Father. Thankfully, here at New Hope we are blessed with several opportunities to combine all three of those together, through Bible Study groups and Life Groups! Please pray about which Bible Study / Life Group you’d like to join, and then come study with us as we learn and grow – developing important friendships along the way. If you have any questions contact the church office.
MEN’S Bible Studies
Men of the Word Studies
- 2nd Saturday of every month – 8am at New Hope
- Currently studying 2nd Timothy
- Led by various teachers
- Every Monday morning – 6am at New Hope
- Currently going through Spiritual Leadership by Oswald Sanders
- Led by Jeff Price
- Every Tuesday morning – 6am at the Moxi Java on Southside & Greehurst
- Currently going through Genesis “Creation, Sin, & the Nature of God” by John MacArthur
- Led by Peter Jurhs
WOMEN’S Bible Studies
Women of the Word Studies
- Every Monday afternoon from 12:30-2:30pm and Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm at at New Hope.
- Currently studying the book of Ezekiel
- Led by Sharon Yoast
- Every Monday evening from 7-9pm at New Hope
- 1&2 Peter
- Led by Rachel Powell and Danielle Price
Coffee & Chat
- Every Friday morning – 10am to noon at the home of Barbara Benzel
- Time of Fellowship & Prayer
- Led by Barbara Benzel
Side By Side – Women’s Discipleship and Mentoring Groups
- Side by Side is a women’s discipleship ministry available to all ladies. This ministry desires to follow the instruction in Titus 2 to equip women to learn how to apply biblical principles to relationships and circumstances. There are many small groups available during the month at various times and locations to accommodate everyone’s schedules. For more information you can pick up a flyer on the welcome table or call the office.
New Hope has many life groups that meet at various times and locations throughout the week. Please visit the life group page here Life Groups to see all the details. Contact the office to see which ones currently have space available.
DON’T FORGET SUNDAY SCHOOL…
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL classes are available after worship service for all ages.