Prayer, Bible study, and Fellowship are some of the best ways to develop lasting relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ and to grow in our relationship to our great God and Father. Thankfully, here at New Hope we are blessed with several opportunities to combine all three of those together, through Bible Study groups and Life Groups! Please pray about which Bible Study / Life Group you’d like to join, and then come study with us as we learn and grow – developing important friendships along the way. If you have any questions contact the church office.
MEN’S Bible Studies
Men of the Word Studies
- 2nd Saturday of every month – 8am at New Hope
- Currently studying 2nd Timothy
- Led by various teachers
- Every Monday morning – 6am at the Starbucks on 12th Ave.
- Currently going through Hebrews
- Led by Jeff Price
- Every Tuesday morning – 6am at the Moxi Java on Southside & Greehurst
- Currently going through the book Respectable Sins
- Led by Peter Jurhs
WOMEN’S Bible Studies
Women of the Word Studies
- Every Monday afternoon from 11-1pm at New Hope and Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm at Sharon’s home
- Currently studing the book of Matthew
- Led by Sharon Yoast
- Every Sunday – 11am at New Hope
- Currently going through a study called “It is Well”
- Led by Miriam Kasprzak
Coffee & Chat
- Every Friday morning – 10am to noon at the home of Barbara Benzel
- Time of Fellowship & Prayer
- Led by Barbara Benzel
Side By Side – Women’s Discipleship and Mentoring Groups
- Side by Side is a women’s discipleship ministry available to all ladies. This ministry desires to follow the instruction in Titus 2 to equip women to learn how to apply biblical principles to relationships and circumstances. There are many small groups available during the month at various times and locations to accommodate everyone’s schedules. For more information you can pick up a flyer on the welcome table or call the office.
New Hope has many life groups that meet at various times and locations throughout the week. Please visit the life group page here Life Groups to see all the details. Contact the office to see which ones currently have space available.
DON’T FORGET SUNDAY SCHOOL…
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL classes are available after worship service for all ages.